There are many ways in which you can help further GCTM's mission to enhance the teaching and learning of mathematics in Georgia!
For example, you can:
- Volunteer to help out at the Georgia Mathematics Conference (GMC) at Rock Eagle, or submit a proposal to speak at a session.
- Volunteer to help out at the GCTM Summer Academies.
- Submit an article for possible publication in GCTM's quarterly journal, Reflections
- Nominate an outstanding math teacher for one of our awards
- Form a math team at your school and take them to one of the math competitions held here in Georgia ― or even better, host a math competition at your school ― we can help publicize it for you
- Add your comments to one of our teaching tips articles, or software reviews
- Post a comment on our Facebook pages, or email us when you:
- ...have some relevant news or events in your area regarding the teaching of mathematics or student opportunities
- ...discover links to online resources that are useful in teaching math
- ...wish to share a really neat math problem
- Get in touch with one of your regional representatives or a member of our executive board and find out how else you might be able to help.